Ps Taiyo Konda - Sunday - 13th June 2021
|We can be thankful to the disciples for asking Jesus how to pray, for he gave us 7 basic steps to prayer:|
Matthew 6:9-13 - This, then, is how you should pray:
Our Father in heaven,
1. Approach God with confidence
hallowed be your name,
2. Worship Him and forget not His benefits
your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
3. Align ourselves with His will
Give us today our daily bread.
4. Ask Him for what you need
And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
5. Come clean with God and with people
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
6. Resist the enemy - Gods mercies are new every morning
For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
7. Be fully confident in His power
As we follow the example that Jesus set for us, we can pray with confidence, knowing that prayer is not some ritual to tick off our list, but the ability to connect with our Father God.